CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

First Time Adventures

Well this weekend was filled with a lot of first for the baby. We played in an alumni softball game on Saturday in Emmett where we had a blast. I can't say that I didn't play a little more tentative that I would normally, but we had fun. (we won as well) Of course we ended the outing with a stop by Roe Ann's Drive and had the traditional flurry. :)


Sunday afternoon we decided we needed to soak in as many rays as possible so we, including daddy, went on a 4-wheeler ride out near Hemingway butte. We rode around for a few hours and just enjoyed nature. There were a few wild flowers blooming and we got to see 2 jack rabbits. It was pretty fun.


Needless to say, I'm really sore today. I haven't played softball in 1 1/2 years so those muscle are continuing to let me know that I should have gone a little easier on them.


Today I am thanking God for my health and for the blessing of a child. God is in control of this whole little miracle inside me and it is fun just to be on part of the plan.

1 comments:

Shanda said...

WhoooooHoooooooo! I'm so happy to read about the new adventure in full swing! If you don't mind I'll go ahead and finally blow the lid off my excitement and fill in the rest of family. My parents all the way down to Halle (only 3yrs) have constantly kept you in their prayers! There will be much rejoicing and continued prayers from our clan!
shanda