Always like a Grandma to keep a girl supplied with all the girlie things she'll ever need! Do you think you could ask Sydney to slow down a little? That jeans outfit takes away the teeny tiny baby look!
OK, I am missing holding her, she is changing so fast. I have to make a special trip to your house and hold her while you take a nap maybe. Spanish class needs to start right away. Love ya
3 comments:
Always like a Grandma to keep a girl supplied with all the girlie things she'll ever need! Do you think you could ask Sydney to slow down a little? That jeans outfit takes away the teeny tiny baby look!
She is an adorable baby in the cutest little outfit!
OK, I am missing holding her, she is changing so fast. I have to make a special trip to your house and hold her while you take a nap maybe. Spanish class needs to start right away. Love ya
Post a Comment