CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Baby on Adventures






I just couldn't help but to expose the baby to a little of what he/she will be experiencing soon. :)





A 4-wheeler ride that was a little rough, but with a few breaks all 3 of us had a great time.


Who would have ever thought you could surf in Idaho. :) I did notice that my life jacket barely fit.
...or at least attempt to! I praise God for a healthy pregnancy and opportunities to have a great time in his creation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ride. This is so fun. Now how is someone like Rachel M. going to keep up on your pregnancy if you only post to this blog. :) I love these pictures!

Beth said...

Have her look up this address. :)

Shanda said...

I'm jealous! I love the surfing pics. Wish I could enjoy Idaho with you.